#Login Register
So this place is dead.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

02-04-20, 01:28 AM #1
ihatebono Senior Member ****
Status: Offline Posts:506 Threads:13 Joined:Jun 2010 Reputation: 23
What happened here? Did we all find something better to do other than talk to strangers about shoes?

10-04-20, 03:20 PM #2
flyingcod Shell-toed Lover *****
Status: Offline Posts:3,427 Threads:63 Joined:Sep 2007 Reputation: 171
I think so.  Shame as it was a great forum for a while. 

I have managed to source myself a pair of supes from the US, I will put a pic up here when I get them.

fc

'All sins tend to be addictive and the terminal point of addiction is damnation.' - W H Auden

16-04-20, 11:35 AM #3
WildOne Member ***
Status: Offline Posts:240 Threads:7 Joined:Apr 2008 Reputation: 15
It needs a revival, I know people have moved on to other styles (myself included) but this site was always a great source of knowledge and good banter. I shall be checking back here more often and will try to spread the word once more...... VIVA SSDB!!!!!

02-05-20, 04:04 PM #4
mr.pure Cold Blooded Murderator. *******
Status: Offline Posts:15,765 Threads:176 Joined:Sep 2005 Reputation: 256
I do a spot of cleaning every week but yes, it's qiuiet in here at the moment. Some of the people this place helped become established clearly can't be arsed with it and some don't even bother to recognise they'd be fuck all in this stupid game without it. Hey ho. It will be back better than ever at some point. Things are afoot. Like feet. They're a lot like a foot.

28-05-20, 03:28 PM #5
flyingcod Shell-toed Lover *****
Status: Offline Posts:3,427 Threads:63 Joined:Sep 2007 Reputation: 171
Hey, I made a post about some neeeeeew  superstars I purchased from the US. Go and look at it. Go now!

I also seem to be buying skateboard decks to hang in the new office I have at the back of the garage.

I seem to be buying lots from t'interwebs and eating biscuits.  Waistline getting bigger, bank balance getting smaller.  Confused

I am now doing Tabata sessions.  This is HIIT exercise not some woman called Tabata Sessions who I met on Tinder, ah shit I've said too much.   Embarassed

So, be free my children, be free. But stay 2M apart. Its a 2M free thing.

fc

'All sins tend to be addictive and the terminal point of addiction is damnation.' - W H Auden