The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 311 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1249 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1249 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 173 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 311 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $username - Line: 23 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 23 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $password - Line: 25 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 25 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 38 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $username - Line: 58 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 58 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $user - Line: 84 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 84 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 84 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 84 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $code - Line: 86 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 40 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Adidas Superstars - SuperstarDB.com - #SSDB
Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - Printable Version

+- Adidas Superstars - SuperstarDB.com - #SSDB (https://www.superstardb.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.superstardb.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Chat (https://www.superstardb.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! (/thread-5790.html)

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - GeeBee - 15-12-09

Good luck mate. I'm glad it's over.
Got my son's first one on Thursday evening - be good to sit calmly as a parent and watch from the other side.

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - sab - 15-12-09

LOL my friends just been to her 4yr old first this morning. Had the horror of making an alien costume ? He then yawned, picked his nose and stuck his tongue out all the way thru. :LOL:

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - reid - 15-12-09

When I was 5, at my first nativity, I did the finger through the trousers trick. My mum didn't have her glasses on and could've sworn it was *ahem* something else. I must've thought it was hilarious.

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - Shellshock - 16-12-09

Lil' Miss Shellshock winnig her first major Gymnsatics trophy at the weekend. Proper proud dad moment, nearly wet myself Laughing

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - ez-1 - 16-12-09

Congrats to you and little Miss.

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - dregz - 16-12-09

Congrats to the lil one SS.

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - flyingcod - 16-12-09

Top darts, did you run over all tearful and embarrass her with a big dad hug Very Happy

fc would do that

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - steve-o - 17-12-09

congrats SS!... were you at the back with the camcorder like all the other dads? lol

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - mr.pure - 17-12-09

Not allowed to do that anymore in this stupid PC and Health and Safety Executive bullshit obsessed country.

Mad

seriously!? so what are you suppose to do to have a record of your childs big day? get a film crew in with waiver forms for everyone to sign, film the event, produce it, market it and sell the dvd's to the parents?

Some schools allow a professional to shoot one and then make sure there's nothing salacious in it before making it available to the parents.
Total bollocks !

I dunno what its like down here now days since I dont have kids or go near a school, but back when I was in highschool all you saw was parents with video cameras in the audience filming

things are just getting rediculous these days

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - Shellshock - 17-12-09

^^ Mr P knows. There was a photographer taking the pics which are then hosted on a website to which you then have to apply to, to receive a code to view the pics. And get stung to fuck if you want to purchase any. £6 a photo of my own kid? Mad:

And that there is the crux of it.
Schools responsible for their own budgets do whatever they can to milk a few extra pounds out of the situation.
Taking fucking liberties under the guise of preventing paedophiles getting pictures of little kids.
Wankers !

RE: Things that make me go.. Wahoo!!! - reid - 17-12-09

Can't even take pics of nativity plays thesedays. If parents want photos they have to wait till the end of the performance and the adults split the kids into those who need their photo taken and those that don't. Even when pro's take pictures for the school, we have to take all the kids without a signed waiver in a different room.

My Wahoos today - finished work until January. Got some pizza, some Ben & Jerrys and some special brew all chilling. Three hours of college tomorrow then I'll be getting smashed non-stop until new years. Whoop!

Extra whoop - two of four essays pretty much finished. Two of them I've found out aren't going to fail me the course like I thought so can chill on them a little and get the mandatory ones for tomorrow done right.