#Login Register
24 Finale
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-06-10, 03:45 PM #1
Jumanji84 Member ***
Status: Offline Posts:86 Threads:9 Joined:May 2010 Reputation: 0
Finally got around to watching the last 4 episodes of 24, anyone eles on here a fan.

Just wondered what your thoughts of the ending and if a film would be good since that was the finale.

Have to say this season got a bit of getting use to as a comparrison to the previous seasons but overall i think it worked well thats my 2 cents.

08-06-10, 06:36 PM #2
wappersha SSDB Member *****
Status: Offline Posts:466 Threads:11 Joined:Mar 2009 Reputation: 21
I really enjoyed it, ending was decent too.

Really dont like the idea of a movie though, its been dragged out enough already.

08-06-10, 07:47 PM #3
Shellshock Superstar Duck Hunter *****
Status: Offline Posts:2,768 Threads:11 Joined:Oct 2008 Reputation: 197
I'd never watched a single episode of 24 until I joined up here and Mr. P recommended it to me. I watched one show on the internet then literally went out and bought series 1-6 and sat and watched the whole fuckin lot one after the other! Very Happy

Supe like Wanton, Buju like Banton

09-06-10, 10:16 AM #4
Big J Always minds the cairds... *****
Status: Offline Posts:3,000 Threads:24 Joined:Oct 2007 Reputation: 78
Not seen the last couple series yet, love 24.

I once watched about 8 or 9 episodes on the bounce, then went to the shop carrying a man bag, saying 'son of a bitch' a lot and seeing every second person as a threat to national security.

It was fuckin' obvious that that cunt was gonnae fuck some cunt.

09-06-10, 05:59 PM #5
Jumanji84 Member ***
Status: Offline Posts:86 Threads:9 Joined:May 2010 Reputation: 0
(08-06-10, 07:47 PM)Shellshock Wrote:  I'd never watched a single episode of 24 until I joined up here and Mr. P recommended it to me. I watched one show on the internet then literally went out and bought series 1-6 and sat and watched the whole fuckin lot one after the other! Very Happy

24 is very addictive i got behind in a few series took a few days off work and blasted throught them. A full series can be condensed to 18 hours no piss brakes though.

Im glad they arent just making more series for the fun of it as a lot of series should just end while they are good - Leaving you wanting more rather than ending it badly.

Think im going to watch the whole lot again sometime soon.