#Login Register
Everything wrong with NBA 2K20
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

31-07-20, 03:22 AM #1
wfuuopy Junior Member **
Status: Offline Posts:3 Threads:3 Joined:Jul 2020 Reputation: 0
Does intimidator exist? Put a baby and nba 2k21 mt coins give the intimidator badge to him and my threat will miss a fucking layup bc of that shitty badge. Speaking of layups the fuck r layups so depressing? Hasn't 2K clips of Micheal jordan, d rose,Dr J or Kyrie? Are hooks op? I havent seen someone attempt a hook shot ever since Timmy D retired. Why can the intimidator operate but it helps me out on hooks? Should it be the other way around? Twist fade and 3 3 are too op, posting up on NBA 2K is too op, we noone gives a fuck about posting about anymore, particularly hooks stinks exist.

Are dribble moves so boring and so repetitive? We get it u can zig zag for 20 seconds and utilize ur centre to place screens and white a fade out of the emblem, yeah im sure that shit takes skill. In addition to someone who abuses the Kobe escape should be nerfed it is simple to rim run. Call for pass ignored ought to be removed from mycareer I couldnt have given less fucks about AD trying 100% layups 15 times NBA 2K simply gimme that the chunk ima grind my badges idgaf around NBA 2K if we win or lose only gimme that the ball I wanna grind my badges. Should get banned that they dont deserve to play with NBA 2K they deserve to be forced to play NBA 2K18 until they die.

Shooting is too op a Bill Russel build shouldnt be hitting greens everytime he is on the corner. Shooting doesnt demand skill. It's about having a fantastic net and memorizing the cues that are jumpshot. My o threat shouldnt be in a position to go 4/4 every game, if the best shooter of all time, Steph Curry is that a 3 pt shooter then. I dont give a fuck about what that bald man im here to the badges I couldnt have contributed less fucks if ur college friend is in our lockerroom says about the cutscenes and wants a selfie out of a rookie who played with fucking games. Pregame dances are cringe and squander time, like Chris smoove said, I'd rather change my badges during that time rather than a 12 year old doing floss while yelling wE sEe ThE hYpE oUtSiDe.

Nothing badge is the most worthless thing ive ever seen in my life out a layup try that is shitty turns into a faul plus a staredown w that is cringy. Handles for days and quantity shooter shoukd be removed they promote to be chunk hoggs and it boycots ball motion. The soundtrack also there is far too much censoring and has many shitty songs. Characteristics means nothing in offense u just desire 70 manage 85 driving dip 70 3 pt. Why the fuck is NBA 2K a defense based game? Basketball focused locks and sport should not be granted w contact dunks although I enjoy protection. Why does it take decades to find games? I dont wanna see hop and folks naruto run off spots start NBA 2K man. Think yall read why would u lmao.

Why should a nigga jump early and I move up he block it? And I broadcast ball while trying to time it them bitches too. The article scoring has been trash for 3 2Ks because the layups are crap. Why is there no layup stat? Like whats happening in the sweatshop? Why is there a badge for jumpshot speed. Is there a fake animations. Why is there a badges for off ball motion. Why is there a badge for Buy mt nba 2k21 the trash ass index yall additional on defense. Like honestly be damn good because they must work on it than previously that they cant shut down the servers.