The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 311 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1249 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1249 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 173 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 311 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $username - Line: 23 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 23 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $password - Line: 25 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 25 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 38 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $username - Line: 58 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 58 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $user - Line: 84 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 84 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 84 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 84 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $code - Line: 86 - File: global.php(584) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(584) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error
/global.php 584 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 40 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Adidas Superstars - SuperstarDB.com - #SSDB
Introducing the one and only Skåne - Printable Version

+- Adidas Superstars - SuperstarDB.com - #SSDB (https://www.superstardb.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://www.superstardb.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.superstardb.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Thread: Introducing the one and only Skåne (/thread-7213.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Introducing the one and only Skåne - Skåne aka PeteRePete - 24-02-11

Yes, who am I?

I was born and raised in Lund, the university city deep down in the south of Sweden.
Born 1981 and thanx to my older brother, I grew up loving Run-DMC more than anything right from the early dayz of '86.

I got my first Superstars '88 when I started school and that's all because of my brother who had asked and nagged our mother since '85 about a white pair of adidas called Superstars. So I took my chance of asking her about the white sneakers, 'cause everybody knows that mothers don't like buying white kicks to their little menance to society because they know that if your kid is wild the shoes won't last, certainly not white of course. So I had to swear to be potechtive of my new white, with black stripes, superstars.

Due to the fact that I was a bit of a fighter, or at least a lot of fights happend around and with more or less me in them, one pair of sneakers could get kind of torned up so I had to brush and clean them almost every day before I got home. But all that work with cleaning and brushing those hot kicks payed off earning me another pair the next year.

Evan when the '90 came I still rocked my Superstars, still one pair, still cleaning them a lot, still white with black stripes..

'97 I left home and moved to Stockholm, the Capitol of Sweden, to continue my studies and after two years I understood that I needed more sneakers, diffrent colors so I bought three pairs myself, one pair white with black stripes, one pair of brown leather with white stripes, also white shelltoe and white sole and the last pair was with dark navy, white stripes, white shelltoe and white sole. From now on I started to collect sneakers and now i got more than 200 pairs.

I still live in Stockholm and work with street fashion and are close friends with both Sneakersnstuff crew and the Six Feet Down crew.

I'm known in Stockholm as Skåne, witch is the name of the area I'm from in swedish, in english its Scania.

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - spitey - 24-02-11

now that is what i call a good intro!! nice to meet you Skane!! Smile

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - Fritze - 24-02-11

Yeah. Welcome mate.

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - streak - 24-02-11

Welcome along Skane.

Look forward to seeing your collection

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - Skåne aka PeteRePete - 24-02-11

Thank you,

I read the article about you in SF, nice one great reading!

and that's the reason why I'm here. I tried to write in your nickname in the beginning of the registration but it didn't work..

well well nice to be here!

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - lorre - 24-02-11

Nice one Skane welcome on board.

Thank you guys! I really feel welcomed here!

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - Teaj - 24-02-11

Welcome Skane, sounds like you had a similar introduction to shelltoes as a lot of us here. I wasn't allowed anything white when I was a kid Laughing

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - Vortec - 24-02-11

Welcome Skane. Most off the 200 sneakers you have are Supes?!

Hi Vortec!

at first only superstar, then other adidas made thier way in and then nike when it was really hard to get superstars, i mean only Superstar 1, when I say superstars..But you know you just can't passing by a nice pair of superstars not buying them so I would say around 40+ or something.

You know I try to live my life after the one and only holy book, the book of Run-DMC compiled lyrics. So when they rap "..my homeboy got 50 pairs.." I try to be that boy Smile

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - spitey - 24-02-11

just shows what a good intro will do!!!! Very Happy

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - Semafor - 24-02-11

Welcome Skane,

nice to meet you.

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - pukkabruv - 24-02-11

Hello matey

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - Squeaky - 24-02-11

Welcome aboard dude, I'd love to see your collection.

RE: Introducing the one and only Skåne - ez-1 - 24-02-11

Welcome to SSDB Skåne! Hur mår du?